This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Stop partial menu generation in INSTALL file
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:39:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Stop partial menu generation in INSTALL file
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1387377123-10626-1-git-send-email-allan at archlinux dot org>
On 12/18/2013 09:32 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
> The commit d136c6dc resulted in menu text for the "Top" node being added
> to the INSTALL file on regeneration. As the full menu is not displayed
> in the plain text file anyway, suppress the menu section completely to
> avoid the additional text.
> Also regenerate the INSTALL file to commit a small formatting change
> introduced in the same commit.
> I have included the INSTALL diff in the patch so that the minor
> formatting change is readily seen.
> 2013-12-19 Allan McRae <email@example.com>
> * manual/install.texi: Suppress menu for plain text output.
> * INSTALL: Regenerated.
Looks good to me.