This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove use of SSE4.2 functions for strstr on i686
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, schwab at suse dot de
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 14:29:40 +1000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove use of SSE4.2 functions for strstr on i686
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1387166684-14151-1-git-send-email-allan at archlinux dot org> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1312172109140 dot 3620 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 18/12/13 07:09, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> I'd like to ping the commit of this patch, as I'm concerned that i686 is
> remaining broken for too long.
I have now pushed this.