This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The direction of malloc?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:14:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: The direction of malloc?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52A6A0DA dot 1080109 at redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1312101639060 dot 15324 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <52AAE179 dot 9060802 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, 13 Dec 2013, Florian Weimer wrote:
> On 12/10/2013 05:49 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > I don't know about the resolver
> > code from BIND, a substantial body of code that I think*is* maintained
> > upstream of glibc but was last updated from upstream in glibc 2.2
> > (according to the NEWS file, anyway).
> Do you mean netresolv?
No, I wasn't aware that BIND had ceased to maintain this code.
Joseph S. Myers