This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove configure checks for and automatic running of autoconf
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 17:11:18 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove configure checks for and automatic running of autoconf
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1381895254-9422-1-git-send-email-allan at archlinux dot org> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310161204330 dot 10873 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <526122BA dot 8090308 at archlinux dot org> <20131023231755 dot 8285074685 at topped-with-meat dot com> <526A3A67 dot 60107 at archlinux dot org> <CAAHN_R25Owc1Wi+-Cd_w3tJ8JqefC59WiJ661V9rziewwmMBiw at mail dot gmail dot com> <52AEE513 dot 8080703 at archlinux dot org>
On 16 December 2013 17:03, Allan McRae <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> There was preference expressed for keeping those Makefile targets
> earlier in this thread, and having them enabled only with
> maintainer-mode was the compromise. Looks like this is all that is
> needed to fix the issue:
> diff --git a/configure.ac b/configure.ac
> index 662aaa5..f3dd87d 100644
> --- a/configure.ac
> +++ b/configure.ac
> @@ -1028,6 +1028,8 @@ if test "x$maintainer" = "xyes"; then
> if test "x$AUTOCONF" = xno; then
> aux_missing="$aux_missing autoconf"
> + AUTOCONF=no
> test -n "$critic_missing" && AC_MSG_ERROR([
> * configure.ac: Set AUTOCONF when maintainer-mode is not used.
> * configure: Regenerated.
> OK to commit?
Thanks, that looks OK. I'm assuming that you'll add the regenerated
configure when you commit, since it's not present in the diff above.