This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove use of SSE4.2 functions for strstr on i686
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:51:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove use of SSE4.2 functions for strstr on i686
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1387166684-14151-1-git-send-email-allan at archlinux dot org>
Allan McRae <email@example.com> writes:
> This patch turned out to be exactly the one used on openSUSE to work
> around the issue with unaligned input . Looking at that, I guessed
> that Andreas Schwab was the author. Andreas, can you confirm?
This is correct.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."