This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH 00/15] PowerPC: multiarch FPU support for PPC64
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Steven J. Munroe" <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 11:28:53 -0200
- Subject: [PATCH 00/15] PowerPC: multiarch FPU support for PPC64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Now the string/memory function from multilib patches has been approved,
I'm sending the final part for FPU implementations. I have added some
cleanups, but essentially is just new files.
Tested on PPC64 and PPC64LE.