This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH 00/21] PowerPC: multiarch support for PPC64
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:29:10 -0200
- Subject: [PATCH 00/21] PowerPC: multiarch support for PPC64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Following the PPC32 multilib work, this is the first part of PPC64 implementation.
It contains the string and memory implementations and different for PPC32, which
is POWER4+ only, it is for all PPC64 implementations.
I pushed a working branch named azanella/multilib-ppc64 with all the patches applied.
Tested on PPC64 and PPC64LE.