This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Code freeze for 2.19 less than one month away.
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 15:36:38 -0200
- Subject: Re: Code freeze for 2.19 less than one month away.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52A5FAEB dot 6050308 at redhat dot com>
On 09-12-2013 15:16, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> There is one month left before the code freeze for 2.19.
> The release is plan is to release at the end of January.
> Allan is the release manager for 2.19, changes after the
> freeze require Allan's approval.
> Allan, please lean on the senior community people for help,
> you aren't doing this alone, you're just in charge ;-)
> If you have features you want in 2.19 please update the
Now I could push the PPC32/POWER4 part of the multiarch patchset I'd like to push
the PPC64 part as well. I'll send the first part tomorrow and I'll ask our PPC team
to work with me on the review.