This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Remove _BSD_SOURCE and _SVID_SOURCE
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 01:47:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: Remove _BSD_SOURCE and _SVID_SOURCE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1312052315530 dot 16480 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20131206001926 dot GA20925 at domone dot podge>
On Fri, 6 Dec 2013, Ondrej Bilka wrote:
> What script did you used? As this is big patch I want to distinguish
> between parts that can be checked automatically from manual changes.
I did not use a script. It was a combination of interactive search and
replace where there were common patterns, together with reviewing every
__USE_MISC reference after such changes to see which could be simplified
further, and every #endif of a modified #if to identify cases where the
closing comment needed updating.
Joseph S. Myers