This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC][BZ #14627] Make linux close errno to EINPROGRESS when interrupted in signal.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: dalias at aerifal dot cx
- Cc: eagle at eyrie dot org, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 20:29:25 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [RFC][BZ #14627] Make linux close errno to EINPROGRESS when interrupted in signal.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131205223223 dot GQ24286 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx> <20131205 dot 193739 dot 882517176297322058 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20131206005337 dot GU24286 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx>
From: Rich Felker <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 19:53:37 -0500
> I doubt anything else checks.
Emacs checked back ~13 years ago, and any error made it abort and dump
Now, wrt. the precedence tape drives, it would be interesting if
someone went and checked what things like cpio and tar do. :-)