This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 4/4] Support TZ transition times < 00:00:00.
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Cc: GNU C Library development <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 12:32:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/4] Support TZ transition times < 00:00:00.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <523A1BCD dot 5090609 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <523A1D37 dot 9090108 at cs dot ucla dot edu>
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 02:37:59PM -0700, Paul Eggert wrote:
> This is needed for version-3 tz-format files; it supports time
> stamps past 2037 for America/Godthab (the only entry in the tz
> database for which this change is relevant).
> * manual/time.texi (TZ Variable): Document transition times
> from -167:59:59 through -00:00:01.
> * time/tzset.c (tz_rule): Time of day is now signed.
> (__tzset_parse_tz): Parse negative time of day.
> ChangeLog | 9 +++++++++
> manual/time.texi | 12 +++++++++++-
> time/tzset.c | 7 +++++--
> 3 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
These looks ok and test succeeeds, as there is currently no path that
exercise a negative data/date after 2037 it may be good idea to add