This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][benchtests] Use benchmark framework for strtod
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 11:02:52 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][benchtests] Use benchmark framework for strtod
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131204074418 dot GP14845 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <529F1811 dot 5090604 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <20131204124855 dot GT14845 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 06:18:55PM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 09:54:57AM -0200, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> > Hi Siddhesh,
> > With this patch, I'm seeing some compilations errors when issuing 'make bench':
> Sorry, I think I forgot to explicitly mention that this patch needs
> the following patch too:
> The compilation error looks like something I'd see if this patch
> wasn't included. Could you please confirm?
I have now upstreamed the patch I mentioned above, so you just need to
rebase and verify if the strtod benchmark builds for you.