This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC 1/2] Adding custom destructor for free.
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 14:24:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC 1/2] Adding custom destructor for free.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131111142049 dot GA13002 at domone dot podge> <528B3D87 dot 606 at redhat dot com> <20131119110927 dot GA16769 at domone dot podge>
On 11/19/2013 12:09 PM, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 11:29:27AM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
On 11/11/2013 03:20 PM, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
I wonder if this would be a core functionality or by adding new
There are already libraries for doing this. Adding it to libc would
only help if the existing (incompatible) libraries would standardize
on the libc interfaces, which seems unlikely.
Could you provide links?
libtalloc and APR.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team