This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] manual/memory.texi: Document aligned_alloc.
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:30:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] manual/memory.texi: Document aligned_alloc.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <529470C6 dot 6040809 at linaro dot org>
On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 09:58:30AM +0000, Will Newton wrote:
> 2013-11-06 Will Newton <email@example.com>
> * manual/memory.texi (Malloc Examples): Mention aligned_alloc.
> (Aligned Memory Blocks): Add documentation for aligned_alloc
> and suggest it as an alternative to posix_memalign.
> (Hooks for Malloc): Document __memalign_hook is also called
> for aligned_alloc. (Summary of Malloc): Add summary for
> aligned alloc. Document __memalign_hook is also called
> for aligned_alloc.
> manual/memory.texi | 63 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
> 1 file changed, 47 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)
looks ok, first patch was already reviewed.