This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] locale: don't crash if locale-archive contains all zeros
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- To: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:09:14 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] locale: don't crash if locale-archive contains all zeros
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385897760-24820-1-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net> <CAAHN_R1t5K79_tOTdyPgrZFpXdESMPia1g408wUgqDqQywAUVQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131203103303 dot GQ4601 at hall dot aurel32 dot net>
On 3 December 2013 16:03, Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com> wrote:
> I can still open one if you think it is needed.
It helps keep track of bugs we have fixed, so it would definitely be
nice if you could file a bug report and mark it as fixed with your
patch. You'll obviously also need to patch NEWS and ChangeLog
appropriately as well.