This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] kernel-features/mips: add accept4 kernel version
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 19:10:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] kernel-features/mips: add accept4 kernel version
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385900405-27783-1-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net> <1385900405-27783-2-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
On Sun, 1 Dec 2013, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> On MIPS, accept4 has been added in kernel 2.6.31 (commit
This is OK, please commit (but note that hppa needs such a patch as well).
Of course if the libc changes are revised to split __ASSUME_ACCEPT4 into
multiple macros, that will need to change this header to use
__ASSUME_ACCEPT4_SYSCALL, but it still makes sense to get in the mips and
hppa fixes as preparatory commits.
Joseph S. Myers