This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix build warning in locarchive.c
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, carlos at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:44:59 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Fix build warning in locarchive.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131120123516 dot GI19834 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
IMHO that's "obvious enough"--more const is cleaner. Only if you wind up
adding casts and things is it dubious and needs real review.