This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v4 0/2] Fix RLIM64_INFINITY definition for O32 and N32 ABI
- From: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:14:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 0/2] Fix RLIM64_INFINITY definition for O32 and N32 ABI
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385561676-21901-1-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1311271551410 dot 7837 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 03:52:46PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Nov 2013, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> > This new version should address the latests comments from Joseph S.
> > Myers. I have tested in with o32, n32 and n64 ABI, including the
> > check-abi test.
> If the changes in this version are as requested and there are no other
> changes, then I expect you to commit it based on my previous approval and
> don't propose to look at it further. If the changes are different from
> what was indicated by my last review, please identify them more
The changes are the one you requested, that is the white space change in
the first patch. I have therefore just committed the patches.
Aurelien Jarno GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73