This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] MIPS: Add wrappers to get/setrlimit64 to fix RLIM64_INFINITY constant
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:30:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] MIPS: Add wrappers to get/setrlimit64 to fix RLIM64_INFINITY constant
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385225032-2690-1-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net> <1385225032-2690-2-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
On Sat, 23 Nov 2013, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> +# define libc_hidden_def(name) hidden_def(name)
Missing space after "hidden_def".
> +/* RLIM64_INFINITY was supposed to be a glibc convention rather than
> + * anything seen by the kernel, but it ended being passed to the kernel
> + * through the prlimit64 syscall. Given that a lot of binaries with
> + * the wrong constant value are in the wild, provide a wrapper function
> + * fixing the value after the syscall. */
No leading "*" on comment continuation lines.
> + if (__internal_getrlimit64(resource, &krlimits) < 0)
Missing space before "(".
> +#else /* !_ABI_O32 && !_ABI_N32*/
Missing space before end of comment.
> + return __internal_setrlimit64(resource, &krlimits);
This patch is OK with those things fixed if it's been tested without any
local patches disabling parts of the testsuite.
Joseph S. Myers