This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Propose we allow locales without country codes.
- From: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3 dot net>
- To: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Keld Simonsen <keld at keldix dot com>, Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw dot cz>, libc-locales at sourceware dot org, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:22:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: Propose we allow locales without country codes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52936433 dot 1040808 at redhat dot com> <CAHdAatZi6G=7onOB0fKv1Be6fiwipEFmddG2GhmH+KJqOZHHGw at mail dot gmail dot com> <52939E26 dot 7090804 at redhat dot com> <CAHdAatYgiZcyFobBroPmgd37kyGT9YLTCR8Vdi5T3vT6wzPu9Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 02:55:54PM -0500, Chris Leonard wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Either way I assume your comments mean you are in support of my proposal?
> Yes, I am supportive of your proposal.
FWIW, given that Debian is already doing this for 'eo', and the evidence
that C, POSIX, and C.UTF-8 all work too, I (not surprisingly) support