This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] MIPS: Add wrappers to get/setrlimit64 to fix RLIM64_INFINITY constant
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:06:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] MIPS: Add wrappers to get/setrlimit64 to fix RLIM64_INFINITY constant
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384921106-1144-1-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net> <1384921106-1144-2-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1311201554490 dot 28804 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20131123151646 dot GA1840 at ohm dot rr44 dot fr>
On Sat, 23 Nov 2013, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 03:55:09PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > Has this patch been tested on its own with the glibc testsuite for both
> > affected ABIs, including passing the ABI tests?
> I have run the glibc testsuite, but not the ABI tests.
The ABI tests have been part of a default "make check" run since:
Author: Andreas Jaeger <email@example.com>
Date: Sun Apr 29 06:31:26 2012 +0200
Always run check-abi
Remove the configure options for running of check-abi and always
run it as part of the testsuite
Please make sure you aren't testing with any local patches that disable
this or other parts of the testsuite.
Joseph S. Myers