This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove duplicate ifunc benchtests.
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:57:59 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove duplicate ifunc benchtests.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131112101625 dot GA23672 at domone dot podge>
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 11:16:25AM +0100, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> Current benchmarks print same data twice, when ifunc is not defined it
> covers only some implementations and when it is defined then all
> implementations are tested (results of ifunc/nonifunc may differ a lot
> but that is a separate bug report.)
> This can be solved by dropping a ifunc files and defining TEST_IFUNC
> OK to commit?
Looks OK to me.
> diff --git a/benchtests/bench-string.h b/benchtests/bench-string.h
> index 53e796a..46b4138 100644
> --- a/benchtests/bench-string.h
> +++ b/benchtests/bench-string.h
> @@ -17,6 +17,7 @@
> <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>. */
> #include <sys/cdefs.h>
> +#define TEST_IFUNC 1
> typedef struct
Please post an additional patch to just remove TEST_IFUNC altogether,
assuming it to be 1.