This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] MIPS: Fix RLIM64_INFINITY constant for O32 and N32 ABIs
- From: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 16:16:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] MIPS: Fix RLIM64_INFINITY constant for O32 and N32 ABIs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384921106-1144-1-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net> <1384921106-1144-3-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1311201550200 dot 28804 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 03:52:27PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Nov 2013, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> > * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sparc/bits/resource.h (RLIM64_INFINITY): Fix
> > Fix 64-bit value for 32-bit ABIs.
> A MIPS patch should not be changing a SPARC file, and in fact I don't see
> any change to a bits/resource.h header in this patch (I would have
> expected the MIPS header to be changed).
This is a copy and paste issue in the changelog. And I actually forgot
to add a few files, so they don't appear in the diff.
> > * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/mips/getrlimit64.c: Rename generic getrlimit64
> > version as getrlimit64@GLIBC_2_2. Provide the getrlimit64 as
> > getrlimit64@GLIBC_2_19.
> > * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/mips/setrlimit64.c: Ditto with setrlimit64.
> I don't see changes to the ABI test baselines, so I don't see how this
> patch could have passed testing (or if it passed testing, then it can't
> actually have worked as intended).
Indeed, I ran make check, but not make check-abi, so I haven't
encountered the issue. I am about to send a new version of the patches.
Aurelien Jarno GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73