This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Rename uses of '__block' in installed header files
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Meador Inge <meadori at codesourcery dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:53:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Rename uses of '__block' in installed header files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385057002-15091-1-git-send-email-meadori at codesourcery dot com> <528E547C dot 9000900 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, 21 Nov 2013, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> - File a user visible bug explaining the problem (if there isn't one already).
In this case, it's "change bug 11157 from WONTFIX to FIXED on commit"
(along with all the other pieces). That's what we've done in other cases
where we've decided that we do wish after all to fix a bug that was
previously filed and rejected. (Reopening the bug while the patch is
under discussion is optional.)
Joseph S. Myers