This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC PATCH] [BZ #16103] LC_MEASUREMENT review and standardization
- From: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 18:27:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH] [BZ #16103] LC_MEASUREMENT review and standardization
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHdAatZsVhZWtMCTO1=3On26uC1z6jaq8eXFDY4Crbj=z9CoEA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: myllynen at redhat dot com
On 2013-11-08 17:51, Chris Leonard wrote:
> After Marko mentioned that a recent locale addition was missing the
> LC_MEASUREMENT category in LC_IDENTIFICATION section, I did a review
> of all locales and found that 200 others had the same missing element:
> As LC_MEASUREMENT is very simple, I also reviewed all of the
> LC_MEASUREMENT sections to standardize them to include comments and
> removed many spurious FIXME comments that had propagated from locale
> to locale.
> This patch touches nearly every locale file, so it is large in scope,
> but simple in concept. I did a full build to test that the patch
> complies fine.
I see that you committed this already but just wanted to let you know
that now I had a chance to look at it and all looked good, I checked
perhaps a dozen locales in detail. Thanks for doing this!