This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH 00/18] PowerPC: fpu multiarch support for PPC32
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Steven J. Munroe" <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:20:34 -0200
- Subject: [PATCH 00/18] PowerPC: fpu multiarch support for PPC32
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Now that all the memory/string multiarch implementations for PowerPC32
approved, I'm sending the remaining ones to close PowerPC32 support.
This set of patches implements the FPU algorithms and I'm plan to commit
both of them when this patch set is reviewed.
As before, this patch set is a long one, but with mostly newer implementations
focused on multiarch support. Soon after this patchset I'm planning to send
the PowerPC64 ones.