This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] test-fpucw-ieee: Don't use _FPU_IEEE if not defined
- From: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:57:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] test-fpucw-ieee: Don't use _FPU_IEEE if not defined
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201311181829 dot rAIITn5m028307 at farm-0002 dot internal dot tilera dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1311182304350 dot 8831 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 11/18/2013 6:05 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Nov 2013, Chris Metcalf wrote:
>> Not all architectures define this value, and if they don't,
>> just let the test run the same as test-fpucw, with __fpu_control
>> set to _FPU_DEFAULT explicitly.
> This is OK, presuming you've tested in an affected configuration.
Yes, I tested on tilegx. Pushed, thanks.
Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.