This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: GNU C Library master sources branch local_ibm_2.18 created. glibc-2.18-87-g40e9bbd
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 15:42:59 +1030
- Subject: Re: GNU C Library master sources branch local_ibm_2.18 created. glibc-2.18-87-g40e9bbd
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131116041512 dot 14001 dot qmail at sourceware dot org> <5286FC2D dot 9020208 at redhat dot com>
On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 12:01:33AM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Did you intend to push the branches local_ibm_2.18 and ibm_2.18 to sourceware?
No, I didn't. git newb at work here..
I hit them with
git branch -d -r origin/ibm_2.18
git branch -d -r origin/local_ibm_2.18
Hopefully that will squash them. Sorry for the noise.
Australia Development Lab, IBM