This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Patch] Fix 'make bench' on MIPS where HP_TIMING_AVAIL is not defined
- From: "Steve Ellcey " <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:11:05 -0800
- Subject: [Patch] Fix 'make bench' on MIPS where HP_TIMING_AVAIL is not defined
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I just tried running 'make bench' to do some performance testing on MIPS
and it failed because CLOCK_PROCESS_CPUTIME_ID was not defined in
benchtests/bench-timing.h. I fixed this by including time.h in the
section of code that gets compiled when HP_TIMING_AVAIL is not defined
(or USE_CLOCK_GETTIME is defined).
I was then able to run 'make bench'. OK to checkin?
2013-11-12 Steve Ellcey <email@example.com>
* benchtests/bench-timing.h: Include time.h.
diff --git a/benchtests/bench-timing.h b/benchtests/bench-timing.h
index 48a8521..619994f 100644
@@ -41,6 +41,8 @@ typedef hp_timing_t timing_t;
(min) / (d_iters), 1e6 * (d_total_i) / (d_total_s));
typedef uint64_t timing_t;
/* Measure the resolution of the clock so we can scale the number of