This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Check return from htab_find_slot()
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at linaro dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 16:25:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Check return from htab_find_slot()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABXK9ndzQBvW3u__mx1n+Pfi9RRnn8K2fB5czEdYT_joVYrXXg at mail dot gmail dot com> <528254C2 dot 7080109 at redhat dot com>
On 12 November 2013 16:18, Jeff Law <email@example.com> wrote:
> Note that if you define a trap instruction in the arm/aarch64 backends, that
> will be used instead of a call to abort. Can you use the undefined
> instruction to generate a suitable trap?
Yep, Ramana mentioned this to me earlier, patches for this will follow.