This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix country_num element in LC_ADDRESS for C locale
- From: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:23:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix country_num element in LC_ADDRESS for C locale
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvmmwlaq6dp dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <52822504 dot 4070204 at redhat dot com> <mvm8uwtrcbf dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
- Reply-to: myllynen at redhat dot com
On 2013-11-12 15:15, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Marko Myllynen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I think after this we could agree that country_isbn is meant to be
>> presented as Unicode points instead of simple numbers, correct?
> According to categories.def country_isbn is a string.
thank you, I've clarified the Locales wiki page accordingly: