This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Optimized mpn functions for PowerPC64
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:26:16 -0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Optimized mpn functions for PowerPC64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <527795AB dot 20203 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1311041612120 dot 4290 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <5277E595 dot 2040300 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
On 04-11-2013 16:21, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> On 04-11-2013 14:13, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>> On Mon, 4 Nov 2013, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>>> + version 2.r1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
>> Typo "version 2.r1".
>> Benchmarks for strtod would be good.
> Fair enough, I'll address the benchmark in another email.
Ping. Is it ok to push upstream?