This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix dwarf2 unwinding through futex functions v2
- From: Andi Kleen <ak at linux dot intel dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 05:55:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix dwarf2 unwinding through futex functions v2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383870168-31055-1-git-send-email-andi at firstfloor dot org> <527C4BE7 dot 8020409 at redhat dot com>
> v2 looks good to me.
> I'm OK with this patch as long as you've tried to at least debug a
> program built with these new libpthread code and you can unwind through
> them. That is to say build some application with the newly built glibc
> e.g. -Wl,--dynamic-linker=xxx -Wl,-rpath=xxx:xxx, and you can break on
> some instruction deep in the lock sequence and backtrace correctly.
I tested that with the original version, it worked.