This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] Fix build on pre-v9 32-bit Sparc.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 01:20:57 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] Fix build on pre-v9 32-bit Sparc.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131106 dot 162458 dot 2109025126034856295 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1311062250320 dot 3878 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
From: "Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:51:14 +0000
> On Wed, 6 Nov 2013, David Miller wrote:
>> Committed to master and I'll push it to the 2.18 branch as well.
> The branch is release/2.18/master but you appear to have created a new
> branch called glibc_2.18.
My bad I'll fix this up. I've done this before unfortunately too :-/
Thanks for catching this.