This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: prlimit64: inconsistencies between kernel and userland
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: aurelien at aurel32 dot net
- Cc: linux-mips at linux-mips dot org, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 19:45:19 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: prlimit64: inconsistencies between kernel and userland
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130628133835 dot GA21839 at hall dot aurel32 dot net> <20131104213756 dot GD18700 at hall dot aurel32 dot net>
From: Aurelien Jarno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 22:37:56 +0100
> Any news about this issue? It really starts to causes a lot of issues in
> Debian. I have added a Cc: to libc people so that we can also hear their
I had the same exact problem on sparc several years ago, I simply fixed
the glibc header value, it's the only way to fix this.
Yes, that means you then have to recompile applications and libraries
that reference this value.