This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC] Deprecating mtrace?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 19:01:07 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Deprecating mtrace?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131103185737 dot GA29145 at domone dot podge>
On Sun, 3 Nov 2013, Ondrej Bilka wrote:
> Does someone still use mtrace when valgrind is better and faster?
And doesn't support most of the platforms glibc does.
It's always inappropriate to deprecate a documented public interface
without updating the documentation (not that I think this deprecation
makes sense anyway).
Joseph S. Myers