This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED] Add Meadow Mari (mhr).
- From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 15:58:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED] Add Meadow Mari (mhr).
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHdAatY0=8fbOD=jp31NR6T3a6NfXqJTDFingYv+s5U0jH2JjA at mail dot gmail dot com> <5273B9E7 dot 5010407 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 10/31/2013 07:57 PM, Chris Leonard wrote:
>> 2013-10-31 Chris Leonard <email@example.com>
>> * locale/iso-639.def: Add Meadow Mari (mhr).
>> From da5579c2dd9f307e8c40783ed027b1d5fa2a7d9e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
>> From: Chris Leonard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 19:52:31 -0400
>> Subject: [PATCH] Add Meadow Mari (mhr).
> Thanks for all the fixes to the ISO definition files.
> Is there any way to automate this against the standard?
I don't that we want to get on the ISO code update train. I follow
the Debian isocode project and there seems to be a fair amount of
churn (for a set of standard). We will only every use a fraction of
the available ISO-codes for languages, so I think manual updates as
needed for created locales should be sufficient.