This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: sparc 32-bit dirent broken
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: fweimer at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:43:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: sparc 32-bit dirent broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131010 dot 151753 dot 1618079667641512115 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20131010 dot 153636 dot 1452723476959522893 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <52570475 dot 2050107 at redhat dot com>
From: Florian Weimer <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:48:05 +0200
> On 10/10/2013 09:36 PM, David Miller wrote:
>> That didn't fix things, attached is the strace log with "-v" for a
>> posix/tst-dir run.
> Hmm. strace is decoding the kernel buffers, too, so it's not
> particularly helpful. I'd rather see the raw bytes in this case.
> I'll try to reproduce this on ppc32 (but I did test things there).
Meanwhile I'll try to add some stderr tracing to readdir_r.c and
see if I can get anything useful out of it during the test.