This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Patch net-next] net: sync some IP headers with glibc
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: amwang at redhat dot com
- Cc: netdev at vger dot kernel dot org, tmb at mageia dot org, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, yoshfuji at linux-ipv6 dot org, carlos at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 01:44:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [Patch net-next] net: sync some IP headers with glibc
- References: <1376383054-9184-1-git-send-email-amwang at redhat dot com> <20130814 dot 134246 dot 1152657041177088716 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <1376556163 dot 2626 dot 11 dot camel at cr0>
From: Cong Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 16:42:43 +0800
> Hmm, for this one, the original format is hard to keep since this patch
> changes macros to enum's. What this patch does here looks correct to me,
> for reference, below is the original code:
Fair enough, please resubmit your patches.