This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] Fix for BZ #15366 (ignore __STDC_LIMIT_MACROS, __STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS)
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal dot cx>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, richardsmith at google dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:37:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix for BZ #15366 (ignore __STDC_LIMIT_MACROS, __STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS)
- References: <ye6qhaj75q8n dot fsf at elbrus2 dot mtv dot corp dot google dot com> <516CFD67 dot 2010009 at redhat dot com> <CALoOobMkrkFtqeNWF7dhEfnYV8=hNUvwKq+X4md=8mDfawd5vA at mail dot gmail dot com> <516D71F0 dot 5090500 at redhat dot com> <20130416160428 dot GY20323 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx>
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Rich Felker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I don't think real-world code was ever a consideration. It was some
> stupid thing about the C++ committee not wanting them (being allergic
> to macros?) and the preprocessor conditionals were to satisfy them.
> Can anyone confirm if this is correct?