Re: Checking that a memory area is empty

Dear Carlos and all,

Yes, of course, your response makes perfect sense. I'm grateful that
you have taken the time to write it, especially given that I'm really a
newbie knowing almost nothing.

At this stage, I guess I'd be happy to receive an advice. In your
opinion, is the function I described worth the effort? I, personnally,
think it could be helpful to have such a funciton but I'd be happy to
read the opinions of much more experienced developers and to know whether
they think such a function would be interesting enough to justify
starting a discussion with the national body standards group?

Thanks again for your time,
Sherab.