This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] getenv.c: Avoid check for unknown endianness.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:15:08 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] getenv.c: Avoid check for unknown endianness.
- References: <510AA149.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I suppose that's fine though I wouldn't really call removing a trivial
sanity check bona fide cleanup.