This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: LSB Core test suite results for glibc-2.17
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrey Ponomarenko <aponomarenko at rosalab dot ru>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:32:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: LSB Core test suite results for glibc-2.17
- References: <510A6D31.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/31/2013 08:10 AM, Andrey Ponomarenko wrote:
> I've run the official LSB Core test suite against the latest stable
> release of glibc 2.17 and also written an article  about how to do
> it for the local install tree of the library. The test suite covers
> 1193 glibc functions (see LSB 12.3. "Interfaces for libc") and checks
> them for conformance with LSB, SUSv2, SUSv3, SUSv4, LFS and SVID.4
> standards. The test suite is a part of the LSB certification tests
> for Linux distributions.
> Tests have found 47 known problems (described in detail here ) and
> two new ones :
Thank you for doing this! I'll be going over the LSB testsuite failures
for a couple of architectures soon and I'll compare notes. I appreciate
having you around and I'll poke you if I need help with the testsuite.