This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Looking for a glibc 2.18 release manager...
- From: Mischa Baars <mjbaars1977 at gmail dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <codonell at redhat dot com>, davem at davemloft dot net
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:14:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Looking for a glibc 2.18 release manager...
- References: <5105DF60.email@example.com>
On 01/28/2013 03:16 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
Do we have any volunteers interested in being
the 2.18 release manager?
Yesterday I downloaded 2.17.90, and now I would like to know if you
planning to include the new trigonometric functions I sent?
Apparently you have removed the (old) functions that use dedicated Intel
instructions for the sine, cosine and tangent, while you left (other)
old functions from IBM in there.
I will have better functions available in time, but they will not make
the new release since I'm still working on them.