This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: If glibc had a logo what would it be?
- From: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at kugelworks dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:29:48 +1300
- Subject: Re: If glibc had a logo what would it be?
- References: <CAE2sS1jZwH=JLttxs_YY+jmxDLayELz-B5-bqg3diUGrdtV5=Q@mail.gmail.com>
On 9/12/2012, at 3:55 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Dear Community,
> If glibc had a logo what would it be?
> My brainstorm looked like this:
> - Keystone (holding up a bridge)
> - Pillar (old greek style)
> - Bird (which one?)
> - Tree (soil == kernel, tree and above == userspace).
> - Diamond
Throwing in an idea the author (my lovely wife) has no time to work on:
- Gnu in a library building (where books are stored) with a book of K&R C in his hands and chewing on page from this book.