This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Make bits/wchar.h correct for all architectures (bug 15036)
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:28:33 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Make bits/wchar.h correct for all architectures (bug 15036)
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
The substance of the change seems fine. But the explanation for all the
nonobvious elements belongs in comments in the file itself, not just in
a posting here.