This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Set default stack size from program environment
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:07:52 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Set default stack size from program environment
- References: <20130115100110.GL7894@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com>
This does too much at once.
If the new API functions are worth having, then make the case for them and
post a patch doing nothing but that.
The addition of a new magical environment variable is especially suspect
and will need a lot of justification and consideration. That is separate
from adding functions.