This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Reduce strpbrk to strcspn
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:21:26 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Reduce strpbrk to strcspn
- References: <20130116125022.GA16869@domone.kolej.mff.cuni.cz>
You should know by now that changes supposedly for performance will never
receive serious consideration without citations of benchmark results.
You should also know by now how to compose ChangeLog entries in the proper
format and never to omit them from a change you want considered seriously.
The two changes here are separable and should be separate.
The criteria for accepting each will be different.