This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH] Fix the value of TWO
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:40:07 +0530
- Subject: [PATCH] Fix the value of TWO
During a cleanup I made a mistake and set the value of TWO as -2.0.
This patch fixes it. OK to commit? Running the testsuite for this
seems pointless (since it did not catch the earlier error) but I've
done it anyway and can confirm that there were no regressions on
x86_64. I've also done another quick audit of the cleanup patches to
try and ensure that I've not done any similar goof-ups anywhere else.
* sysdeps/ieee754/dbl-64/mpa2.h: Fix the value of TWO.
diff --git a/sysdeps/ieee754/dbl-64/mpa2.h b/sysdeps/ieee754/dbl-64/mpa2.h
index b80bf41..a4a6bdd 100644
@@ -36,7 +36,7 @@
#define ZERO 0.0 /* 0 */
#define ONE 1.0 /* 1 */
#define MONE -1.0 /* -1 */
-#define TWO -2.0 /* -2 */
+#define TWO 2.0 /* 2 */
#define TWO5 0x1.0p5 /* 2^5 */
#define TWO10 0x1.0p10 /* 2^10 */
#define TWO18 0x1.0p18 /* 2^18 */