This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Memory fencing problem in pthread cancellation
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:50:45 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Memory fencing problem in pthread cancellation
- References: <50F46969.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'd like to see comments clarifying what the memory clobber is actually
accomplishing and why it's necessary. The other introductions of barriers
that have no comments need comments.